- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Rose
RAMBLERS & CLIMBERS
Glossy, dark-green foliage
Shades of pink All shades of pink through to Carmine (red)
White with picotee edge
Climber Some of these climbing plants will need trellis or wire supports if grown on walls or fences. Other grow aerial roots and are self-clinging
Repeat-flowering Climber of erect habit. Produces urn-shaped flowers in open clusters
Hardy - very cold winter Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe. Plant can possibly withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
Good to know - very disease-resistant
Pests & Diseases
see header 'ROSA'
Place of origin
Sam McGredy, N. Ireland, 1965.
Double Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing - 5cm (2in) across
Scented flowers - fragrance(1-10) 1-2, slight.
Fertile moist well-drained soil - moderately fertile, humus-rich