- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- December 2018
- All offers and promotions
- Daphne odora f. alba delivered and giftwrapped for £45.00 saving £9.50
- Camellia - two year old plant for £30 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £7.00
- Viburnum x bodnantense 'Dawn' giftwrapped & delivered for £29.50 saving £6.00
- Camellia x vernalis Yuletide 3 year old plant for £40.00 inc giftwrap, c&p, save £9.50
- Rhododendron Wine and Roses – Save £8 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Daphne 'Jacqueline Postill' - 1 small plant for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £10.00
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2018
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Terms and Conditions
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as Marguerite, Paris daisy
Genus of 24 species of spreading to erect daisy-like flowering subshrubs from the Canaries and adjacent regions (Macaronesia) often referred to as chyrsanthemums and marguerites.
Can flower almost continuously in the warmer months.
Good to know - deadhead to improve appearance as season advances.
Pests & Diseases - none.
Place of Origin - Canary Islands
Tender - cool or frost free greenhouse - Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen. Except in frost-free inner-city areas or coastal extremities requires glasshouse conditions. Plant can withstand temperatures down to 1°C (34°F)
Height - 70cm (28in)
Spread - 70cm (28in)
Dwarf - compact subshrub. Flower heads 5cm (2in) across with yellow disc-florets.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - glaucous (blue-green) foliage.
Well drained, dry, poor to moderately fertile soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video