- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Hardy pink
- Mature Size
- Tips and Advice
- Goes Well With
- Planting Combinations
- Other Suggestions
- See Also...
Herbaceous Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
Perennial. Perfectly formed flowers on strong stems.
Hardy - very cold winter Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe. Plant can possibly withstand temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F)
Pests & Diseases - aphids, slugs, rust, virus diseases, Fusarium wilt.
Place of origin
garden origin. Bred by Cecil Wyatt.
Double Multi rows of petals, no stamen showing - 4-6cm (1½-2½in) across
Fertile well drained soil
Neutral to alkaline soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video