emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as Perennial forget-me-not, Siberian bugloss
Genus of 3 species of rhizomatous perennials from woodland in eastern Europe and northwestern Asia.
Used for groundcover in shady areas and for its forget-me-not flowers.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - rhizomatous perennials grown for flowers and ground covering foliage.
Additional Features - Good to know - good for borders or woodland settings.
Pests & Diseases - none
Place of origin - eastern Europe, northwestern Asia.
Soil Conditions - Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus- rich and cool site.
Wildlife - Rabbit Resistant
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video