emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Profusely flowering, trouble-free shrubs ideal for a sunny border.
Tubular flowers, on some species scented, are formed on current year's growth
Deciduous and evergreen shrubs from hillsides and open woodland from the Himalayas to eastern Asia and Mexico.
Medium shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height
Full sun - shelter from cold drying winds.
Additional Features - Resistant to honey fungus - These plants have little or few problems with honey fungus.
Soil Conditions - Fertile well drained soil -
- How to plant/move a shrub
- How to plant/move a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Fertisiling shrubs - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Mulching - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Pruning a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Taking semi-ripe cuttings -Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-sown seedlings - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Trimming a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video