- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Genus of about 22 species of aromatic perennials from dry, often hilly, habitats in China, Japan, USA and Mexico.
The aniseed scented Anise hyssop is in the mint family as is the medicinal hyssop though they are not closely related.
The tubular flowers are attractive to bees and butterflies.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Aromatic perennials.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowWildlife plant - nectar and pollen for insects.Pests & DiseasesPowdery mildew occasionally.Place of originChina, Japan, United States of America, Mexico.
Soil ConditionsFertile well drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of AGASTACHE
('Black Adder'). Dark purplish-blue flower spikes. Anise scented leaves
light green leaves and white flowers
excellent variety with purplish-blue flower
lush reddish-pink flowers with a hint of purple
compact. Lavender-blue blooms