- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Genus of about 20 species of annuals and often woody based perennials from rocky mountain slopes, coastal sand dunes and open grassland in Europe, Turkey, central Asia and tropical Africa.
Includes C. maritima, the native edible Sea kale found along the east end of the south coast on coastal shingle, often at the tide line.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Grown for their attractive foliage and flowers.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowGood for wild or woodland garden. Wildlife plant - bees.Pests & DiseasesA brassica so susceptible to clubroot.Place of originAfrica, Turkey, Europe, central Asia.
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soilShelter from cold winds
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of CRAMBE
large perennial which makes a handsome foliage plant for the back of a border or as a specimen. Panicles of small white flowers