- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Height20 - 40cm (8-16in)
SpreadIndefinite - is invasive.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Spreading rhizomatous perennial with slender stems. Linear, grey-green leaves, to 4cm (1½in) long, are crowded around stems and turn yellow in autumn.
Hardy - average winterHardy through most of the UK apart from inland valleys, at altitude and central/northerly locations. May suffer foliage damage and stem dieback in harsh winters in cold gardens. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritantThese plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
EUPHORBIA cyparissias 'Fens Ruby'
Additional FeaturesGood to knowHas naturalized in southern UK. Wildlife plant - insectsPests & DiseasesAphids, grey mould.Place of originWestern, central and southern Europe
HardinessFrost hardy (down to -5)
Soil ConditionsMedium to light, fertile, well drained soil
WildlifeBee friendlyRabbit Resistant
- Growing & Caring for Euphorbia
- Evergreen pruning - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading in June - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
20 - 40cm (8-16in)
indefinite - is invasive.