- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Vigorous, erect, woody-based perennial with suckering shoots. 3-palmate, toothed, mid-green basal leaves 10-20cm (4-8in) long. Stem leaves are 5-12cm (2-5in) long. Branched stems bear umbels of 12-18 flowers to 9cm (3½in) across.
Very hardyHardy in the severest continental climates including exposed upland locations in the UK. Plant can withstand temperatures < -20 (-4°F)
ANEMONE x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
- Mature Size
- Tips and Advice
- Goes Well With
- Planting Combinations
- Other Suggestions
- See Also...
Additional FeaturesGood to knowAttractive to insects. Lights up a shady spot in the garden.Pests & DiseasesCaterpillars, slugs, leaf eelworms, leaf spot, powdery mildew, anemone smut.Place of originGarden origin.
Flower ShapeSingleRow of petals round conspicuous stamens - no more than 8 petals
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soilHumus-rich. Mulch in spring and autumn in cold areas.
WildlifeBee friendlyRabbit Resistant
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video