- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Genus of about 125 species of large, robust perennials, mainly from central and eastern Asia, with a few from Europe, found in moist or wet grassland, open, wet scrub and woodland, by mountain streams and in ditches.
They make imposing waterside plants.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Large, robust perennials
Full sunShelter from cold winds and provide a little shade from midday sun.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowMake imposing waterside plants.Pests & DiseasesSlugs and snailsPlace of originSome from Europe but mostly central and eastern Asia
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of LIGULARIA
purple-bronze leaves and bright orange-yellow daisy flowers
orange-purple flowers of around 3 feet in height and shining brownish-purple foliage