- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Cotton lavender
Cotton lavenders are the aromatic silver-leaved cushions with pom-pom flowers remembered from trips to the coast.
from Genus of 10 species of evergreen shrubs in the chamomile family occuring in dry, rocky habitats in the Mediterranean.
Good to know - a small shrub for full sun. Grown mainly for the aromatic foliage. Button-like flowerheads surrounded by rows of bracts.
Pests & Diseases
Place of origin
Resistant to honey fungus - These plants have little or few problems with honey fungus.
Well drained, dry, poor to moderately fertile soil
Buy Varieties of SANTOLINA
Fine silver foliage, yellow flowers
Green leaves, yellow flowers
(virens) - feathery verdant green foliage contrasting with pale primrose flowers