emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip
- Summer propagation - Video Tip
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip
Herbaceous Plants - Video Collection
Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip
Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip
During late April and early May after the risk of hard frosts has passed you can plant out your perennials such as Osteospermum and Argyrathemum's. These plants are fairly hardy so should last for years in a sunny spot.