- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- November 2018
- November Sale - 20% off
- All offers and promotions
- Rhododendron Wine and Roses – Save £8 on combined gift wrap & delivery offer
- Daphne 'Jacqueline Postill' - 1 small plant for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £10.00
- Viburnum x bodnantense 'Dawn' giftwrapped & delivered for £29.50 saving £6.00
- Camellia x vernalis Yuletide 3 year old plant for £40.00 inc giftwrap, c&p, save £9.50
- Daphne odora f. alba delivered and giftwrapped for £45.00 saving £9.50
- Camellia - two year old plant for £30 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £7.00
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2018
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Terms and Conditions
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Packing and Delivery
Smaller orders are dispatched by guaranteed 24-hour service which is traceable and insured. The 24-hour service applies to working days and not weekends. All larger orders are dispatched by overnight courier to arrive on the next working day.
It is rare for any two larger mail orders to be identical so packing individual orders which might contain a 2 metre tree as well as shrubs and herbaceous plants is a skilled business.
We have designed our own boxes for smaller orders of 1,2 or 3 herbaceous plants, shrubs and climbers. These boxes no longer need the addition of shredded paper. However, there is no such thing as a standard box for larger orders and the skill of our packers is to ensure that plants are secure and fully protected for shipment.
Orders over £320.00 or containing specimen sized plants are now normally sent on pallets. These pallets are quicker and easier to despatch with less packing materials and more protection for your plant, again by overnight courier.
During the course of one year we will despatch separate orders to well over 20 different countries.
We have two packing sheds. The higher packing shed deals with larger orders, trade orders and any order which contains a specimen shrub or tree and the lower packing shed deals with smaller orders which typically contain 3 or 4 smaller plants or shrubs.
We have custom designed a tree box to ensure the safe delivery of trees and narrow shrubs to you.
We now pack most larger orders on a pallet, to make it easier for your delivery to arrive safely.