- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Height40-60 cm (16-24in)
Bulb/Corm or rhizomatous perennialRhizomatous perennial. Pinnate, hairy leaves to 20cm (8in) long composed of kidney-shaped terminal leaflets, the remainder ovate. Produces flowers in cymes of 1-5
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
Very hardyHardy in the severest continental climates including exposed upland locations in the UK. Plant can withstand temperatures < -20 (-4°F)
GEUM 'Lady Stratheden'
Additional FeaturesGood to knowWildlife plant - insects. Dead heading will prolong flowering periodPests & DiseasesSawfly larvae may cause damage to leavesPlace of originA hybrid of G. chiloense (Chile)
Flower ShapeCup-shaped4.5cm (1¾in) acrossSemi-doubleTwo rows of petals with conspicuous stamens
Soil ConditionsFertile well drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
40-60 cm (16-24in)