emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as White forsythia
Medium shrub - Typically grow to around 4-6 feet in height
Additional Features - Good to know - - related to forsythia. Grown for early flowers which are produced on previous year's growth. Makes a good specimen against a warm wall
Pests & Diseases - none
Place of origin - Korea
Resistant to honey fungus - These plants have little or few problems with honey fungus.
Scented Plants - Scented flowers -
Seasonal Interest - Autumn -
Soil Conditions - Fertile well drained soil -
- How to plant/move a shrub
- How to plant/move a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Fertisiling shrubs - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Mulching - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Pruning a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Taking semi-ripe cuttings -Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-sown seedlings - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Trimming a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video