emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Full plant information & availability is shown online.
THE NURSERY & GARDENS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Last updated 26/3/20 10:28.
Profusely flowering, trouble-free shrubs ideal for a sunny border.
Tubular flowers, on some species scented, are formed on current year's growth
Deciduous and evergreen shrubs from hillsides and open woodland from the Himalayas to eastern Asia and Mexico.
Additional Features - Resistant to honey fungus - These plants have little or few problems with honey fungus.
- How to plant/move a shrub
- How to plant/move a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Fertisiling shrubs - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Mulching - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Pruning a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Taking semi-ripe cuttings -Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-sown seedlings - Video Tip ondemand_video