- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Sturdy and quickly forms large clumps.
Like a baked sweet potato, but sweeter, C. quamash was a staple of Native Americans. Many areas in the American northwest are named Camas from the plant.
Genus of 5 or 6 species of bulbous perennials from damp, fertile meadowland in North America.
Purple Shades of purple/mauve/lilac/violet
Bulb/Corm or rhizomatous perennial
Pests & Diseases - none
Place of origin
Buy Varieties of CAMASSIA
(syn. C. Leitchtlinii subsp. Leichtlinii). Creamy white starry flower spikes
Bulbous perennial. Violet-blue flower spikes. Hardy