- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Spider lily
The popular C. powellii is a hybrid of C. bulbispermum and C. moorei.
Genus of about 130 species of deciduous or evergreen, bulbous perennials found at streamsides and lake margins throughout tropical regions and South Africa.
Bulb/Corm or rhizomatous perennial
Bulbous perennial. Leaves are basal and straplike. Flowers are produced on leafless stems.
Caution, toxic if eaten, may cause skin allergy or irritant These plants are toxic if eaten and may also cause a skin allergy, rash, irritation to eyes and skin.
Good to know - grown for their umbels of large, showy, funnel-shaped, often scented flowers.
Pests & Diseases
Place of origin
Fertile moist well-drained soil - humus-rich.
Buy Varieties of CRINUM
Semi-evergreen, lily-like with large pink flowers on tall stems