- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Desert candle
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Clump- forming perennials. Leafless flowering spikes, usually one to a crown.
Full sunShelter from winds.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowRequire winter cold to induce flowering.Pests & DiseasesSlugs.Place of originWestern and central Asia.
Soil ConditionsFree draining sandy soilFertile sandy loam, well drained - mulch in autumn avoiding crown.
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of EREMURUS
(stenophyllus) - yellow Foxtail Lily
tall spires with masses of small orange flowers. Best in well drained soil in a sheltered sunny spot
tall pale pink flower spikes with brown marked bases and yellow stamens fading to white
shades of apricot and pink
tall spikes of white flowers