- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Daisy-like flowers usually with very narrow ray-florets.
Have a vast size range from a few centimetres tall to 2m plus.
Genus of about 100 species of herbaceous perennials, some subshrubby, and a few annuals and biennials from Europe and temperate and subtropical Africa and Asia, mainly from well-drained, sunny places.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Daisy-like flowers with narrow ray-florets and tubular disc-florets. Large basal leaves.
Additional FeaturesPests & DiseasesPowdery mildew if growing conditions too dry.Place of originEurope, Africa, Asia.
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soilRequires plenty of drainage.
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of INULA
pure yellow daisies, compact habit