emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Everlasting flower, Pearl everlasting
Genus of about 110 species of spreading to upright perennials, some evergreen, from dry slopes, dry forests, sunny riverbanks and moist woodland in the northern hemisphere.
Pearl everlasting is an excellent subject for a dried flower arrangement.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - woolly, grey foliage and papery, "everlasting" white flowerheads.
Additional Features - Good to know - - good for cutting and drying. Provides pale foliage accents in soil too moist for most sun-loving, grey-leaved plants.
Pests & Diseases - none.
Place of origin - northern hemisphere
Soil Conditions - Fertile moist well-drained soil - - must not dry out in summer.
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video