- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- January 2019
- Seasonal Sale - 20% off
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2019
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Terms and Conditions
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as Everlasting flower, Pearl everlasting
Genus of about 110 species of spreading to upright perennials, some evergreen, from dry slopes, dry forests, sunny riverbanks and moist woodland in the northern hemisphere.
Pearl everlasting is an excellent subject for a dried flower arrangement.
Good to know - good for cutting and drying. Provides pale foliage accents in soil too moist for most sun-loving, grey-leaved plants.
Pests & Diseases - none.
Place of Origin - northern hemisphere
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - woolly, grey foliage and papery, "everlasting" white flowerheads.
Fertile moist well-drained soil - must not dry out in summer.
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video