emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as False mallow, Praire mallow
Upright perennials in pinks and reddish pinks to complement a softly coloured, purple-blue border.
Genus of approximately 20-23 species of annuals and perennials from grassland, woodland glades and mountain streamsides in westen and central North America.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - annuals and perennials
Additional Features - Pests & Diseases - slugs, rust
Place of origin - western and central North America
Soil Conditions - Fertile moist well-drained soil - light and sandy - resents waterlogging - winter mulch against prolonged frosts
Neutral to acid soil
Wildlife - Bee friendly
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video