- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
EvergreenHeart-shaped or oval, lobed, deeply-veined leaves, turning reddish-brown in autumn.
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Mat- or clump-forming perennials.
Additional FeaturesPlace of originHybrid between Heuchera and Tiarella.
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soilNeutral to acid soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of x HEUCHERELLA
deeply lobed silver-green leaves with central dark purple splash. Rose-pink flowers in late spring
foliage colour changes from red to green to dark bronze over the season and is overlaid with silver. White flowers from pinkish buds
rich orange-red leaves with white flowers. Leaf colour changes through the season. Trailing habit
deep red with lime green edge
lobed maple-like orange leaves. The main leaf veins are flushed with maroon. A highly effective colour combination