- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Plant Finder
- Rare Plant List
- April 2019
- All offers and promotions
- Shop by category
- New plants in 2019
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Terms and Conditions
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Commonly known as Shasta daisy
Genus of 29 species of annuals and perennials from rocky alpine slopes and moist meadows, grassland and wasteland in Europe and temperate Asia.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - annuals and perennials.
Additional Features - Good to know - grown for the solitary, daisy-like flowers and deeply-toothed leaves. Useful as cut flowers
Pests & Diseases - aphids, slugs, earwigs, eelworm, leaf spot.
Place of origin - Europe, Asia.
Soil Conditions - Fertile moist well-drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video