- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Shasta daisy
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Annuals and perennials.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowGrown for the solitary, daisy-like flowers and deeply-toothed leaves. Useful as cut flowersPests & DiseasesAphids, slugs, earwigs, eelworm, leaf spot.Place of originEurope, Asia.
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soil
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of LEUCANTHEMUM
frilly white, semi-double flowers with a yellow centre
large pale yellow flowers fading to cream
very compact growth and repeat blooming. White flowers with fluffy, multi-layered petals
(syn. L. 'Ooh La Laspider') - fringed, double white flowers. Compact habit
syn. maximum - late flowering with tall stemmed pure white double daisy flowers