emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Genus of about 22 species of aromatic perennials from dry, often hilly, habitats in China, Japan, USA and Mexico.
The aniseed scented Anise hyssop is in the mint family as is the medicinal hyssop though they are not closely related.
The tubular flowers are attractive to bees and butterflies.
Herbaceous - Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch. - aromatic perennials.
Additional Features - Good to know - wildlife plant - nectar and pollen for insects.
Pests & Diseases - powdery mildew occasionally.
Place of origin - China, Japan, United States of America, Mexico.
Soil Conditions - Fertile well drained soil
Wildlife - Bee friendly
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video