- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Ground coverThese plants are typically low growing and spread quickly to inhibit weed growth on areas of bare soil
HerbaceousEarly in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.Rhizomatous perennials. Oval-lance-shaped to elliptic, stalked, basal leaves and bell-shaped pendent flowers in arching racemes.
Additional FeaturesGood to knowConvallaria majalis (English native). Makes good ground cover in a damp, shady border.Pests & DiseasesGrey mould (Botrytis).Place of originNorthern temperate regions.
Scented PlantsScented flowers
Soil ConditionsFertile moist well-drained soilHumus- rich.Top dress with leaf mould in autumn.
Toxic - Category B - CAUTIONToxic if eaten(People & Pets)
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Overpotting Problems - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of LILY OF THE VALLEY
pale pink flowers