- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- May 2018
- All offers and promotions
- Shop by category
- Full category list
- Planting Colour Combinations
- Chelsea Flower Show 2018 - New and unusual plants
- Chelsea Flower Show 2018 - Stand Plant List
- Chelsea Flower Show 2017 - Featured pollinator plants
- Chelsea Flower Show 2017 - Plant List
- Chelsea Flower Show 2016 - Best Selling Plants
- Design your own garden
- Plants by colour
- Plants for specific locations
- Burncoose Specialities
- Plants for specific types of garden
- Plants with particular characteristics
- Gift Ideas
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2018
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
Buy Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi
Rootgrowtm mycorrhizal fungi is an amazing organic product developed by the horticultural industry and recommended by the RHS to help the root systems in your plants. This fungi help your roots get the nutrients they need from the soil to establish and maintain an effective root system. These fungi have a symbiotic relationship with your plants roots.
Suitable for all trees and shrubs (except rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, cranberries and blueberries)
Available in 75g, 150g and 360 g.
Download a pdf on FAQ about Rootgrowtm or watch the video below to learn more..
Rootgrowtm is also contained in our Wildflower Meadow seed and Afterplant organic plant food.
New from Empathy rootgrow ericoid mycorrhizal fungi.
This specially adapted Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi will boost the growth of acid-loving plants like rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers and blueberries.
It contains ericoid and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, which are found in poor acidic soils where ericaceous plants naturally grow.