- Go Shopping
- Browse our plants A-Z
- Rare Plant List
- Flowering & Top Sellers November 2017
- Winter Sale - 20% off
- 50% off Winter Clearance
- All offers and promotions
- Daphne bholua 'Jacqueline Postill' - 1 small plant for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £10.00
- Abeliophyllum distichum - 1 for £28.50, gift wrap & c&p included, SAVE £6.00
- Chimonanthus praecox - 1 large plant for £43.50, gift wrap, c&p included, a saving of £6.00
- Helleborus niger 'Christmas Rose' for £25.00 inc gift wrap and c&p Saving £5.00
- Mahonia x media Winter Sun - 1 for £29.50 inc gift wrap and c&p, saving £5.00
- Sarcococca 'Purple Stem' - 1 for £28.50 saving £5.00, inc gift wrap and c&p
- Camellia - two year old plant for £30 inc gift wrap and c&p, SAVE £7.00
- Daphne 'Perfume Princess' gift wrapped and delivered for £33.50 saving £6.00
- Seeds - Save £3.00 when you buy 3 packs
- Shop by category
- Shop by plant type
- Flowering by Month
- New plants in 2017
- Garden Essentials
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden Tokens
- Customer Services and Information
- News and Events
- Help and Advice
- Catalogue Request
- Professional Gardeners
- About Us
- Log In / Register
History: Home >
Buy Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi
Rootgrowtm mycorrhizal fungi is an amazing organic product developed by the horticultural industry and recommended by the RHS to help the root systems in your plants. This fungi help your roots get the nutrients they need from the soil to establish and maintain an effective root system. These fungi have a symbiotic relationship with your plants roots.
Suitable for all trees and shrubs (except rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, cranberries and blueberries)
Available in 75g, 150g and 360 g.
Download a pdf on FAQ about Rootgrowtm or watch the video below to learn more..
Rootgrowtm is also contained in our Wildflower Meadow seed and Afterplant organic plant food.
New from Empathy rootgrow ericoid mycorrhizal fungi.
This specially adapted Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi will boost the growth of acid-loving plants like rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers and blueberries.
It contains ericoid and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, which are found in poor acidic soils where ericaceous plants naturally grow.