"i would recommend your web site if they ask if i know of any good nurserys"
"You have a WONDERFUL range of plants. The problem is restraining myself!"
"No problem, when I E mailed a question about size of plant I got a very quick reply."
The Australia and New Zealand garden
- Design your own garden >
- Ready Made Borders >
- The Australia and New Zealand garden >
- The bog or water garden >
- The coastal or windswept garden >
- The conservatory or greenhouse garden >
- The cottage garden >
- The scented garden >
- The sub-tropical or mediterranean garden >
- The town garden >
- The woodland garden >
Garden designers can now point to a whole host of alternative plants which will succeed and thrive although some of those listed below are still relatively unknown native plants from New Zealand and Southern Australia.
Branch out on a new design theme and try something new. Some of the evergreen trees and shrubs are stunning.