- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
- Offers & Promotions
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Profusely flowering, trouble-free shrubs ideal for a sunny border.
Tubular flowers, on some species scented, are formed on current year's growth
Deciduous and evergreen shrubs from hillsides and open woodland from the Himalayas to eastern Asia and Mexico.
Additional FeaturesResistant to honey fungusThese plants have little or few problems with honey fungus.
- How to plant/move a shrub
- How to plant/move a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Fertisiling shrubs - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Mulching - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Pruning a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Taking semi-ripe cuttings -Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-sown seedlings - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Trimming a shrub - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Weed spraying - Video Tip ondemand_video
Buy Varieties of ABELIA
small shrub with scented white, rose-tinted flowers
bronze young growth and lilac-pink flowers
cerise purple flowers
dainty pale pink flowers
a small compact form with narrow white-margined leaves
dark green leaves with golden-yellow margin. Best grown in full sun
pure gold foliage, taking on copper notes in winter. Soft pink flowers
a sport of A. 'Francis Mason' with golden variegated foliage which turns pink in autumn
an attractive foliage plant with a mix of bright yellow and green foliage in spring. Pink tipped white flowers over most of the summer are followed by orange and red tints in the leaves
fragrant, pale yellow flowers with pink throat from early summer to autumn
arching stems with glossy green leaves. Pink-tinged white fragrant flowers from pinkish-red buds in late spring
a profusion of lilac-pink flowers with an orange blotch. Good hardy variety which gives excellent value