- Shop Now
- Burncoose Specialities
- This Month
Offers & Promotions
- Autumn Clearance - 50% off
- Autumn Sale 25% off
- Chimonanthus praecox - £34.50 SAVE £4
- Camellia - £30 SAVING £8.00
- Daphne 'Spring Beauty' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Schefflera taiwaniana £43.50 SAVE £6
- Ilex 'Sunny Foster' £31.50 SAVE £4
- Edgeworthia 'Red Dragon' £53.50 SAVE £6
- Free Border Design Service
- Burncoose Website Gift Vouchers
- National Garden & Burncoose Tokens
- Gift Wrapping
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2020
- Engage With Us
- Information, Help & Advice
- About Us & Our Services
- Terms & Conditions
- Log In / Register
emailWould you like to receive Burncoose newsletters?
Keep up to date on offers, events and news from us and the rest of the Caerhays Estate.
emailPlease enter your email address
Commonly known as Shasta daisy
- Mature Size
- Tips and Advice
- Goes Well With
- Planting Combinations
- Other Suggestions
- See Also...
Herbaceous Early in the year, typically January till end of March, herbaceous plants might be supplied in 9cm pots to ensure timely despatch.
Robust, clump-forming perennial with inversely lance-shaped, toothed, glossy, dark green basal leaves to 30cm (12in) across and shorter stem leaves. Flowers are 8cm (3in) across
Hardy - cold winter Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters. May not withstand open/exposed sites or central/northern locations. Plant can withstand temperatures down to -15°C (5°F)
Good to know - wildlife plant - bees, butterflies and other insects
Pests & Diseases
aphids, slugs, earwigs, chrysanthemum eelworm, leaf spots
Place of origin
Semi-double Two rows of petals with conspicuous stamens
Fertile moist well-drained soil - moderately fertile
- Dividing Herbaceous Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Spring Planting Osteospermums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing Summer Perennials - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dividing summer flowering Hemerocallis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Summer propagation - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Self-seeding aquilegia - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Supporting Plants - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading meconopsis - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Dead heading Delphiniums - Video Tip ondemand_video
- Feeding herbaceous peonies - Video Tip ondemand_video
ACHILLEA 'Walther Funcke'
AGAPANTHUS africanus 'Albus'
AGAPANTHUS campanulatus 'Rosewarne'
ANCHUSA azurea 'Loddon Royalist'
ACONITUM 'Spark's Variety'
GERANIUM 'Johnson's Blue'
LEUCANTHEMUM x superbum 'Aglaia'
LEUCANTHEMUM x superbum 'Banana Cream'
LEUCANTHEMUM x superbum 'Freak!'
LEUCANTHEMUM x superbum 'Wirral Supreme'
Buy Varieties of LEUCANTHEMUM
Frilly white, semi-double flowers with a yellow centre
Large pale yellow flowers fading to cream
Very compact growth and repeat blooming. White flowers with fluffy, multi-layered petals
syn. Maximum - late flowering with tall stemmed pure white double daisy flowers